Check your email, you should have received an invitation to join Verse.io’s Zapier Organization. If you do not see this email, check the Spam folder or search email@example.com
2. Click “Join the account” and, if applicable, Create a Zapier account
3. When you log in, you will be prompted to join the Verse.io team, click Join the Team
4. The zaps for your integration will be listed in a shared folder under Zaps
5. If you have not connected your CRM or lead source yet, please go to Add Connection in the top right corner and select your CRM or lead source from the dropdown (i.e. Salesforce).
6. Zapier will walk you through connecting your account. Once it is connected, it will be listed in My Apps.
7. Now, share the connection. Click on the lock that says “Only You”
8. Under “Share with” type Customer Success and select the user from the dropdown. **Sometimes there is a lag on this step, but the connection will list the new user. Then click Done.
9. If applicable, repeat this process for all connected accounts that will be needed in the integration.
10. You're all set now. Notify your Client Success Manager that all of these steps have been completed and we can begin to work our magic!