We recommend leveraging Zapier to integrate with Zoho CRM, and you can do A LOT with it. From sending new leads from Zoho CRM to Verse, to status updates on Leads, stage updates Opportunities, logging Verse Summary notes on on any records, and even logging our verse SMS convos in real-time as activity history!
Why integrate with Zoho CRM?
Your sales team can easily integrate Verse into their existing workflows to:
- Automatically send new leads created in Zoho CRM to Verse and keep your data in sync.
- Update Lead Status and Qualification Summary in Zoho CRM when Verse qualifies a lead.
- Archive Leads and Log the Reason Unqualified Info when Verse unqualifies a lead.
- Automatically update leads in Zoho CRM to "Do Not Call" when a lead opts-out of sms so you can stay compliant and keep this data in sync.
- Automatically log sms conversations, notes, call attempts, and emails in Zoho CRM so you have a complete interaction history with each lead/contact.
Note: this integration does require some familiarity with Zapier. Check out our How to Get Started with Zoho CRM on Zapier guide to learn more.