When creating a Zap with the Verse app, the first thing you'll need to do is locate your Verse API Key. You can find your Verse API Key by signing into your Verse account and heading over to Settings > Connections- https://app.verse.io/settings/connections. From there, copy paste the key under "Other Connections" to grab your API Key.
Once you select the Verse app in Zapier for the first time, you will be asked to enter in your Verse API Key in order to authenticate your Verse Account.
If all steps were successful your Verse account will now be successfully connected for you to continue setting up your Zaps.
Below is a general mapping between the most commonly used triggers and actions of the Verse integration with Zapier
Triggers from Verse
- New Qualified Lead - commonly used to update fields and status in CRM
- New Unqualified Lead - commonly used to update fields and status in CRM
- New Lead Activity - commonly used to to log conversation history associated with each lead in a CRM
Actions sent to Verse
- Create Lead- used to send new leads to Verse
- End Conversation (Qualify) - can be used to remotely end a Verse Engagement on a lead, and update to "Qualified" in Verse to keep your data in sync.
- Stop Conversation (Unqualify) - can be used to remotely end a Verse Engagement on a lead and update to "Unqualified" in Verse to keep your data in sync.