We recommend leveraging Zapier to integrate with Salesforce, and you can do A LOT with it. From sending new leads from Salesforce to Verse, to status updates on Leads, stage updates Opportunities, logging Verse Summary notes on on any records, and even logging our verse SMS convos in real-time as activity history!
Why integrate with Salesforce?
Your sales team can easily integrate Verse into their existing workflows to:
- Automatically send new leads created in Salesforce to Verse and keep your data in sync.
- Update Lead Status and Qualification Summary in Salesforce when Verse qualifies a lead.
- Archive Leads and log the Reason Unqualified Info when Verse unqualifies a lead.
- Automatically update leads in Salesforce to "Do Not Call" when a lead opts-out of sms so you can stay compliant and keep this data in sync.
- Automatically log sms conversations, notes, call attempts, and emails as Salesforce tasks, so you have a complete interaction history with each lead/contact.
Note: this integration does require some familiarity with Zapier. Check out our How to Get Started with Salesforce on Zapier guide to learn more.