With this integration, our Concierge team will receive all your Firepoint leads in real time! All new leads will be received and contacted by Verse.io within minutes, and you can easily monitor your lead updates directly from your Firepoint dashboard.
- Real Time Sync allows you to view your lead’s updates and history of attempts directly from your Firepoint dashboard.
- View notes for each lead.
- View history of call, SMS, and email attempts for each lead in real time.
- View SMS conversations in real time.
- Owners/Admins are able to keep their existing distribution rules.
Step 1: Contact the Firepoint Support team to request your 4 digit “API Code,” and “Office ID.”
Step 2: Once you have obtained your 4 digit API Code (aka Agent ID) and Office ID, please add this information to your Verse.io dashboard.
- Select the Settings tab in your dashboard.
- Select the Connections sub-tab.
- Click inside the Add CRM Connection box.
- Select Firepoint as the CRM you are wanting to connect and from here, you'll see the fields to add your unique codes.
Step 3: Don't forget to save! Please also make sure this integration is toggled "on" as shown in the image above.
Connecting FirePoint API for Teams
Each FirePoint user has a unique API Code and Office ID. To connect your Team Member's account, contact FirePoint Support to request for this infomation. Once you have their API Code and Office ID, follow Steps 2 and 3 above.