1. Log in to your Bold Leads dashboard.
2. In the top toolbar, hover over "Landing Pages" and click on "View Landing Pages."
3. Under your Landing Pages, click on the pencil icon to edit.
4. A new page will appear titled "Edit Landing Page." Click on the oval titled "3. SETTINGS."
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says Lead Notification Settings.
6. Add your custom Verse.io email address to the "Email lead notifications to:" field. To find your unique email address, please go to your Verse.io dashboard under "Settings", then "Connections".
7. Make sure your settings are selected as "No" for partial leads and "HTML" for notification format.
8. Save by clicking the "Save Changes!" button located at the bottom right-hand corner.
9. To ensure we are not receiving emails for any "newly enhanced" leads, click on the "Lead Intelligence" tab.
Verse.io isn't able to work these leads because the enhanced lead information gathered is collected by Cole Information, which gathers this data from public record. At that point, the lead has not provided this information freely and causes legal limitations for us to reach out.
10. Find the question: Send additional notification for newly enhanced leads? and select "NO."
Once you have completed these steps, you're good to go. Please let our Success team know if you have additional questions at email@example.com.