How To Add Forwarding Address:
- In your Gmail, click on the gear icon on the top right-hand corner under your profile picture, and select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
2. Go to the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab and select “Add a Forwarding Address.”
3. Add your custom Verse.io Email here, and proceed through the pop-up prompt. We will then receive an email to our Verse.io inbox to confirm. Please allow Verse.io to confirm the forwarding request on our end before starting Part 2 of this article.
Creating The Filter:
1. In your Gmail Settings, go to the “Filters and Blocked Addresses" tab.
2. Scroll to the bottom and select “Create a new filter”.
3. Following the screenshot below, type “firstname.lastname@example.org” into the "From:" field, and "New 2X Referrals Purchase Lead" in the "Subject" field.
4. Select “Create filter with this search” at the bottom of the filter.
5. Check the three boxes in the screenshot below, then click on “Create filter” button. (Note: The first 2 checkboxes are optional)
Once you have completed these steps, you're good to go.