This checklist outlines all of the steps that you’ll need to take to get started with Verse.io and is intended to help users get the most out of our services. These links will guide you through our key features and teach you how to fully optimize your settings. You might find it helpful to print this list so that you can easily reference it throughout the onboarding process.
- Log in to your dashboard
- Customize the Concierge Identity within your Verse.io dashboard. Since a male or female will be reaching out to your leads, we recommend using a gender neutral Concierge Name. You also have the option to add a Concierge Title for our team to use when representing their role on your team.
- TIP: We recommend turning off any auto-responders you currently have in place
- Do you have a team? Be sure to let all team members know the Concierge Name and Concierge Title you have chosen. As a best practice, it’s important to coach your team to reference your Concierge Name when reaching back out to the leads we have communicated with.
- Updating your Company Information within your Profile Settings
- Save Verse.io’s number for Live transfers & SMS notifications!
- Adding a live transfer number
- Review these steps to take if you ever need to end our conversation with one of your leads → End Conversation Feature
- Billing & Invoices
- Download your leads as a CSV export
- Inbound Calls - Let Verse.io answer your incoming calls with this feature - Choose whether you want Verse.io as the first responder or the fallback!
If at any point you are needing further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Success Team by emailing support@Verse.io - We are here for your success!